With over 7.5 Billion we all boarded as travellers on a single spaceship called Planet Earth. We had no influence on our gender, LGBTQ, racial background or otherwise. Neither did we had any influence on which part of the spaceship we where born and the conditions and facilities available. We do have an obligation to take care of each other and support those who need our support while we are all traveling on the same spaceship.
I would like to help and support my fellow travellers who need an extra hand to make their journey as comfortable as possible. I therefore donate 1% of my income.
The organisations I support(ed) are:
- KWF Kankerbestrijding – Less cancer, more cures and a better quality of life (https://www.kwf.nl/)
- Approximately one in every 50 persons is diagnosed with lymphoma during his or her lifetime https://www.lymph-co.com
- Children with a cronic illness. https://www.sportenvoorsophia.nl/
- Holidays for kids with disabilities. https://www.stichtingbio.nl/
- PostcodeLoterij – Biggest charity lottery in the Netherlands with Fifty percent of the proceeds donated amongst charities. (https://www.postcodeloterij.nl/)
- More to come